(11/16/14) So you were away this weekend. I have no doubt you were actually there and that nothing happened, at least while anyone was looking.
You got back and missed me SOOO much you said.
But for some reason, you forgot your phone today. You got a text message from one of your buddies that threw my radar into high gear. So I decided to check your email & facebook. I think you've changed the passwords. So I changed the one on your email, just to see what's in there. Nothing, of course. You delete everything.
But then I decide to check your laptop. Your internet history shows you were looking at porn (and nasty porn, at that) just last week. Last week, everything was supposedly going ok, but I guess not.
I really need to stop looking and just accept that you're heading down a road that will bring me heartache again. I need to just go ahead and file for divorce.
I'm thinking that if I propose this on your birthday this Friday, maybe that will make you happy. Maybe include a divorce lawyer's business card in your birthday card?
I hate that I keep looking. I hate having this NEED to know what you're doing, because it always hurts so badly when I find out. This shouldn't hurt anymore, I know it's happening. I know you'll never stay true, no matter what perfect words you write in a letter or what you say to me.
I can't understand how you can continue to hurt me like this. Have you no feeling at all?