Yesterday (01/07/12) you went to PC to check in on Gunnr. Said you would call/text when you got there and when you left. I did have a v/m when you got there, but that was it.
You got home at 11pm, SO drunk. You shouldn't have been anywhere near your motorcycle and I couldn't understand why the guys let you drive it home.
You were mad that I was upset about you drinking and driving. You told me you, Drew & Tex went to Matador, then you and Tex came back up here and hit Don's.
I found out this morning that your phone is locked and you've changed the "password". Then I found out that Tex was home by 5pm and with his wife.
So now I have every reason to believe you fucked some skank from Don's. Probably some regular, which will be SO much fun the next time I go there with you.
You are un-fucking-real. I hate you.