Today (08/07/10) was a BAD day. There wasn't any specific incident that started it off, but just a culmination of everything finally coming to a head.
I was done with life and willing to end it. I had the plan...couldn't find the gun. I looked at alternatives, but couldn't bring myself to attempt it. I was worried about the girls and thought about taking them with me. I was that far gone.
My oldest wasn't having any of it (thank goodness), she ran next door and my neighbor came over and talked to me....talked me down or out of the haze I was in.
I broke my phone and my daughter's because I didn't want anything to interrupt this.
I waited for my husband to leave before I came out of the bathroom.
I'll be getting counseling next week.
I think I need to get out of this marriage and go home.